FUTR--Any other Elliott Wavers out there?

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 17:29:14 -0500
Sender: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Tom  Alexander" <gta3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: URGENT: EMini S&P 500 fill limit

Stuff like this is the tip of the iceberg for those brokers advertising
they'll take stops, and for their clients naive enough to take the bait.
Anyone that has full understanding of the mechanism on which this contract
trades should realize it is totally unrealistic to expect a broker (or even
worse a brokerage desk) to try and work stops that have to be manually
entered AFTER the stop price has been hit, not to mention the fact that
there could well be stops on various prices all over the place for
different accounts.

If you are one of the many trading the mini (sorry, couldn't resist that),
you had better know what you are doing and what to expect. It doesn't
appear that most (or at least some of the most visible and aggressive)
brokerages care whether or not their clients are fully informed.

Regards,

Tom Alexander