GEN:RANK ON-LINE BROKERS

RealTraders:

	(Subj Pun intended).  Here's our chance to register complaints about
on-line service from brokers.  Erle Norton of "TheStreet"
(www.thestreet.com) is soliciting EMail so that he can rank the brokers
from worst to best.  His EMail adress is:  enorton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
	There are quite a few horror stories and pungent "sound off" letters
listed on "TheStreet".  (Click "Email to the Editors: Online Traders Burned
Right and Left, with a Few Bright Spots").
	If you don't subscribe to TheStreet, you can register for a two-week trial
offer.  In addition to The Great One (Cramer), there are other interesting
features.
	I believe a good ranking or rating of On- Line Brokers would benefit all
of us.  The item is copied below.
Good trading,
Nick
(All airspeed an no control again)

.......................................copied:....
Market Features: Help Us Rank the Online
              Brokers

              By Erle Norton
              Staff Reporter
              10/29/97 11:40 AM ET

              Online traders, we've heard from many of you, and we know you're
              FRUSTRATED! We want to determine which online brokers were
the best,
              and worst, this tumultuous week. We'll assemble a ranking of
online brokers
              based on your votes.

              Please send an email to Erle Norton that includes your
broker's name, and
              your ranking on a scale of one to five, with ONE for
EXCELLENT and FIVE for
              HORRIBLE. Feel free to include a few comments about your
reasons. One
              vote per customer!

              We'll include the results in an upcoming story about how
online brokers
              handled the recent market turmoil.

              Let the voting begin!

              © 1997 TheStreet.com, All Rights Reserved.