ADMIN: RealTraders is Closed. . .

I knew that this subject would get your attention.

Effective immediately, we will be closing RealTraders to new members. How
long? Don't know. The reason is that John Boggio and I have received a
message from a recently ousted member that implies that he may try to bring
our listserver down, I guess through hacker tactics.

For the time being new members will only be permitted in if they are
introduced by an existing member that we know.

At this point, there is no cause for major concern because hacker attacks
are very commonplace and they have happened to us before. I won't say
anything further on this other than that this latest episode ought to
remove any doubt in anybody's mind about what kind of warped mind we're
dealing with.

Eddie Kwong