Re: Stop Loss

Wayne....

A month ago, I read a good article by Jake Bernstein that proposes
eliminating stops....He did a series of trades and then used different Stop
loss levels and found the best was without stops.  So, I decided to follow
suite only to end up with BIGGER losses than before!

Somehow, I've gotta start winning in my trading, I'm a 100% loser so far
since starting in Sept.    Add to that my dismal stock record (90% losers
in a roaring bull market) and you can see how damned discouraged I'm
getting!!!!

Darrell