Look out...it's not over!

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Keep tuned to <A
href="http://www.Bloomberg.com";>www.Bloomberg.com</A> to keep up on the Asian
mkts.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Here is what's happening:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>
<H3>Asia/Pacific</H3><PRE>                                           Value   Net Chg   Pct Chg   Date
NKY      NIKKEI 225 INDEX               17038.36       .00            20:26
HSI      HANG SENG  STOCK INDEX         10498.20   -646.14     -5.80   3:02
AS30     ASX ALL ORDINARIES INDX         2242.00   -235.00     -9.49  20:26
STI      SING: STRAITS TIMES INDU        1502.41   -117.49     -7.25  20:26</PRE><PRE><FONT face=Arial>There goes Oz !</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face=Arial>Denis</FONT></PRE></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Tue Oct 28 19:59:47 1997