Re: Stop Loss

Darrell Zang wrote:

> Wayne....
>
> A month ago, I read a good article by Jake Bernstein that proposes
> eliminating stops....He did a series of trades and then used different Stop
> loss levels and found the best was without stops.  So, I decided to follow
> suite only to end up with BIGGER losses than before!
>
> Somehow, I've gotta start winning in my trading, I'm a 100% loser so far
> since starting in Sept.    Add to that my dismal stock record (90% losers
> in a roaring bull market) and you can see how damned discouraged I'm
> getting!!!!

Darrell,
  The secret to your success lies within your losing trades. You say
you currently have 90-100% losing trades. For you to be exceedingly
successful all you need to do is the opposite of what you have been
doing. Whatever your system is, reverse the buys to sells and the sells
to buys. Let's us know, how it goes.

Perversely,

Norman