Re: GEN: Don Green Lynching

Whoa, Whoa Whoa...

I gave Don Green a winning trade.....He could have made 3 points on it in an hour.

Mr. Green gave me crap.

Mr. Green's trades have only money once in the last three trades.... BobR gave a put
trade on the OEX that made far more. Don Green belittles other's trades.....I am not
jealous. I think his trades are risky, if he can get them off....fine.

But Don Green is a loose cannon. This is my opinion. I'd rather trade with Ron, John or
BobR than Dopn Green. What they say makes sense, what Don says does not.

--PJS