GEN: Don Green Lynching

That fact that Don has been proven guiltly without a fair trial is bullshit.
 All those who are conspiring against him are either unsure of their own
abilities or are jealous because Don posts many winning trades. As for the
fact that he sometimes reports fills that are better (on buy and sell orders)
than other so called experts on RT say he could have gotten I have something
to say.  Study up little campers and learn what  a Manning trade is,  what
best exucution  means (lots and lots of crossing orders in the middle of the
spread) and what a little thing called price improvement is.  I happen to be
a market maker at one of the largest firms on the street ( I make a market in
120 stocks) and sell stock below the offer and buy stock above the bid from
retail and institutional clients many times a day. (This is good for the
customer)  Could it be that all of the new laws that help aid in price
discovery actually do work - could it be that Don Green is actually a
recipient of better executions - ABSOLUTELY.  If other traders on this forum
aren't receiving better executions, especially on NASDAQ stocks you should
either change your brokerage or stop trading until you learn of the new and
beneficial laws that were enacted to help customers. This is becoming less a
forum for trading and more a forum for sniveling little weasels who think
they are highschool bullies and are jealous because someone has the nerve to
be boisterous (and a lillte cocky) and post his thoughts and trades. If these
people are intimidated maybe THEY should be excommunicated and Don should be
re-instated.  Wake up and start acting like professionals - not a bunch of
children.

Regards
Rich Z
rdzig@xxxxxxx