STK: Bear Markets~ Harry D. Schultz -Reply

Just curious.  Who is Harry Schultz.  I don't remember coming across him before.  I have dreamed of living in Switzerland and trading markets.

>>> "Richard Harrisson" <richardh@xxxxxxxxx> 10/25/97 11:48pm >>>
BEAR MARKETS, and how to survive them....by Harry Shultz
-----------------------
As JER3CUBE@xxxxxxx mentioned, Harry D. Schultz  is worth a read
. . . one can probably get it from Traders Press, otherwise direct from
Harry D. Schultz at:

FERC
P.O.Box 622
CH-1001 Lausanne
Switzerland

btw, Harry sent out a 'general alert' about a month ago, suggesting
that all his followers liquidate their holdings of mutual funds on the
grounds that general market levels probably significantly lower by
Christmas.

cheers

Richard Harrisson
Aegina, Greece