Re: Sv: MKT: Glenn Nealy

Not I. Jeanne also says "...Gold has been in the doldrums for the last few
years and has been an extremely boring market to say the least. This type
of non-action has not given the Mercury System much of an opportunity to
work..." I think I'll put my trading dollars in silver instead, maybe
Halloween?

Michael Guess