Sv: MKT: Glenn Nealy

 Jim,

 Very interesting indeed!

 Jeanne Long, in her "Basic Astrotech" states that when Mercury travels
 through Sagittarius, the price of Gold has a tendency to move up. Based on
 past performance, she has found that the price rises in 75% of the time
 Mercury is transiting Sagittarius (Heliocentric).
 And guess what - on Monday the 27th Mercury is entering Sagittarius
 (Heliocentric).

 But who's got the guts to buy gold on Monday?
 Any volunteers?

 Regards

 Stig