Re: GEN: Feedback on Robert Krausz's Fibonacci Trader

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: GEN: Feedback on Robert Krausz's Fibonacci Trader
  • From: Michael Guess <mjg@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 11:40:29 -0800 (PST)

So would I! I've already contacted their organization here in Austin re his
wife's (Jeanne Long) Galactic Trader. Both are downloadable on the net.
Also, for $25 you can get a month's trial of FibTrader. I aim to give it a
try (hoping it'll be intraday capable during the trial period!).

Michael Guess