Re: AIQ give 95-5 BUY signal

Well guess what? Yes that is right, Telescan users got a BUY of  95-5, WAL of
31-69 and a US of 83-17. Anyways this latest AIQ discussion has been extemely
informative for me. Thanks to all of you for your input.
I think we have determined the best way to use ER ratings is best left up to
each users investing style.

What I would like to do is change our focus to another area. Sector and group
selection. Could we hear from all of you AIQ users on this topic? Boy, is
this going to be GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard J. Chehovin