AIQ give 95-5 BUY signal

AIQ using Dial Data as data source issues a 95-5 BUY signal.  Using phase as
a confirming indicator this is NOT confirmed (YET!).  WAL number went from
very bearish to slightly bearish 38-62 and US is still giving a bullish,
bullish confirmation at 91-9.  Based on WAL and US numbers, I would not want
to be holding puts in this market.  I'll go out on a limb and say this will
be a confirmed signal in a day or two.  New index highs ahead on DOW, SPX
and NASDAQ.

Looks like my call for a down open and a up finish was right on.  I just
didn't expect the AIQ buy signal to come tonight.

How about Telescan users....are you still on a sell or did you get a buy
tonight also.  Let me know as I don't have any local AIQ user friends that
use Telescan.

Lee Clayton