Re: GEN: Indicators

Shay,
        Any chance you would share the logic (or code) for the AIQ bands
with those of use who are still using other tools besides Tradestation?
I've always wondered how those bands are derived.  I'd also be
interested in how you use the bands in your trading, and whether they
work better on some markets than others?

Thanks in advance...

Dick Crotinger