Re: OEX Support & Resistance-P/C ratios.

TRaffertu@xxxxxxx wrote:

>        Hi RT's,
>
>         Friday the OEX closed below the 10 wk. moving average. Support is at
> 895 and again at 875.  Resistance is at 907 and again at 924.  The index may
> bounce tomorrow, but if selling deives it to close below 895 I expect it to
> move to the 875 level.
>
>          I will be watching S&P futures and bonds before the opening tomorrow
> AM.  If it appears the market wants to go substantially down, I will be
> buying puts in the morning.  If it opens weak or up, I will be into calls at
> 907+.
>
>          Opinions welcome.
>                                            Good luck and good trading,
>                                                     Ray Rafurty

I am also going to be looking for a P/C ratio during the day where the
Total index is greater than 200... If the market starts to go up and the
P/C ratio starts to also rise. That is a good indication of many that
the rally has begun. ie   on the half hourly basis.

108,, 112.. 130.. etc..