OPTN - OEX Support & Resistance

       Hi RT's,

        Friday the OEX closed below the 10 wk. moving average. Support is at
895 and again at 875.  Resistance is at 907 and again at 924.  The index may
bounce tomorrow, but if selling deives it to close below 895 I expect it to
move to the 875 level.

         I will be watching S&P futures and bonds before the opening tomorrow
AM.  If it appears the market wants to go substantially down, I will be
buying puts in the morning.  If it opens weak or up, I will be into calls at
907+.

         Opinions welcome.
                                           Good luck and good trading,
                                                    Ray Rafurty