Re: Day Trading (Stock of the Day)

Henry Malone Williams wrote:

> It is nice to hear of great day trades and profits being made, but for a
> forum posting it would be even better to know the reasoning behind the
> trade.  We can all benefit from discussion of the mechanics of the trade
> while applauding the trader for work well done.
>
> Malone

I second this thought - I think it is good that people post their trades
but even more important to a discussion of this kind (since it is not
realtime for most of us) is the wheretofors and whys of the trade - was
it mechanical? Intuitive? Seasonal (in respect to INTC's impending
earnings?)

Anyway, congratulations on an awesome trade!

Mike