DAY: Daytrading foreign markets

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: DAY: Daytrading foreign markets
  • From: Matt and Natalie <bradmatt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 20:31:32 -0700 (PDT)

I was wondering if any of the RTs have tried daytrading (night trading?) the Asian
markets in the evening, in particular the Nikkei and the Hang Seng?

I have heard that the fills are good, but working with a domestic broker is the problem.
Rumor has it that it takes 45 minutes to get confirms on fills.  If anyone has tried
this I would be interested in the timing of your fill reports, as well as slippage.

Thanks
Matt Bradshaw