SMART ASS here!

I guess I was too bold in my recommendation for INTC...Some forum members
took offense to my comment that I made this stock selection without looking
at any charts or RT quotes...  I am sorry, if I offend fellow traders, who
have spent thousands on Data and research and are frustrated, sorry..  I
wasn't gloating.   I did the exact same trade with Micron Tech, and had the
same result, and I stated it here... I am showing satisfaction on another
successful trade.  I don't do futures, options, charts. I do short and have
a margin account.  I don't have a the cheapest broker around.. I do read a
lot.. As I mentioned in my earlier post. I find some newsletters and
reporters interesting and profound.   But I also find others boring after so
many years.

It wasn't my intent.  I have trading similar to this for more than 30
years..I am retired (43), and follow the market daily while watch CNBC..  I
only use my experience and a free resources from the NET.
I know what I am doing, and I thought I would share my experience with
others...  That was a mistake...!
I don't have a Ph.D.. or MBA, but I am VERY good at may way of playing the
market...

So I go back into my cave and keep quiet. and make a lot of money and I wish
you all a lot of luck in your strategies...

Sayonara
Don Green
Bellevue Wa.