Re: SMART ASS here!

> It wasn't my intent.  I have trading similar to this for more than 30
> years..I am retired (43), and follow the market daily while watch CNBC..  I
> only use my experience and a free resources from the NET.
> I know what I am doing, and I thought I would share my experience with
> others...  That was a mistake...!
> I don't have a Ph.D.. or MBA, but I am VERY good at may way of playing the
> market...
>
> So I go back into my cave and keep quiet. and make a lot of money and I wish
> you all a lot of luck in your strategies...

Don:
	I really appreciate your sharing your experiences through your
years of trading. It shows once again , at least for me , that finding
your own way is really the best way to make it in this business.
I am also trying to find my own way and it's really refreshing and
enlightning to find someone that has done it.

Marcelo