Re: SMART Asperations here!

 Hi Don.

I don't trade stocks, being a commodities trader myself. I commend you on a
good call from what I have seen.

If I may offer you some advice, don't let a few discourage you from sharing
with others. They are out there, trust me, I know.

I get the same flack, and if you are doing something right, you will also.
Hey, the way I look at it, there will be those who can't make a rubber duck
float, and don't want you to feel good in your tub either.

So, even though I'm all for one less stock post here on this list, having to
hit delete 100 times a day, I hate to see someone doing good for others and
letting them just disappear to the detriment of those who truly do
appreciate your posts.

Come on here and post your thoughts. If your right, gloat all you want. You
earned the right, and if it made money for someone else, they'll gloat with
you.

cheers!
:)
rick

PS: Hey look! I wrote this without looking at the screen. Anyone ticked at
me? <g>