GEN: Auditrack or TradeComp ?

Greetings!

I would really appreciate any feedback any RTers have on the services
(quality, value, methodology) of either Auditrack or TradeComp (or
others).

>From what I understand, they are simulated brokerage firms designed to
let traders "test" methodologies (before committing capital) or develop
certifiable track records (for aspiring CTA's etc...).

I'm curious as to how accurate their "simulated" fills are in terms of
market conditions ie; fast vs. slow etc... Especially for the Spooz.

I'm considering testing an S&P system of mine (daytrading) but don't
want to waste my time if the simulation process isn't realistic enough.

Would love to hear about them.  Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Martin Maroun