RE: Requests

	Rick,
I'd expected a simple "thank you for bothering". Subscribers to a list who
respond to requests as they come up cannot be held responsible for late
mail deliveries.

If you are going to post requests on a public forum expect to get
and others like it.

If you feel your mail is too nume5rous to thank everyone, or you no longer
require the info. USE THE DELETE KEY, but please let's not get testy with
people who are ultimately doing a favour to you....

Live long and prosper.

Zaheer