Re: Tape Reading-Wycoff

Hi

Best source of Wyckoff I have found, is the course from SMI
602 9425581.

If you are trading futures, then the Introductory Course is sufficient;
if into stocks, try both the introductory as well as the advanced

regards

ray

R Barros
101/25 Market Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia

e-mail: ramon@xxxxxxxxx
tel:        61 2 92673470
fax:       61 2 92673478
> From: Candlestyk@xxxxxxx
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Tape Reading-Wycoff
> Date: Monday, October 13, 1997 8:51 PM
>
> On a related note, does anyone know a source for books by/about Wycoff.
(He