From: Zaheer Bhyat <Zaheer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ricrat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ricrat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Realtraders'
<realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, October 13, 1997 6:45 AM
Subject: RE: Requests

: Rick,
:I'd expected a simple "thank you for bothering". Subscribers to a list who
:respond to requests as they come up cannot be held responsible for late
:mail deliveries.
:
:If you are going to post requests on a public forum expect to get
:and others like it.
:
:If you feel your mail is too nume5rous to thank everyone, or you no longer
:require the info. USE THE DELETE KEY, but please let's not get testy with
:people who are ultimately doing a favour to you....
:
:Live long and prosper.
:
:Zaheer