MKT Symmetry SP Z7 Short Term 10/9/97

Realtraders,

  Two days ago (10/7/97), I wrote a post titled, "MKT: AMOSS Signal &
Symmetry 10/7/97", in which I agreed with Ron McEwan's forecast for a short
lived down turn, and in my post I gave my symmetrical interpretations as to
where I expect the market find support.  Subsequently, the market did
pullback and on a short term basis, we NOW HAVE AN EARLY ENTRY BUY SIGNAL,
in the SP Z7  (I do not know if Ron's work concurs with this new analysis).

  Attached is a 15 Min chart of the SP Z7 and in it you will see that our
present decline (yesterday and today) has resulted in a magnitude decline
of 23.25 points or 2325 basis points.  This decline falls within the
original wave structure as presented in my post of 10/7/97. (Actually, I
just remembered that in that post I used the S&P Cash index and here I am
using the futures... not to worry, the relationship are extremely similar).

  Anyhow, in the futures, the original Wave A-B measured 26.75 points and
this current decline (Wave E-F) measures 23.25 points.  Thus a symmetrical
match and an early entry buy signal is now given for the SP Z7.

  Further, if you take a look at the Wave C-D decline which occurred on
9/22/97-9/25/97, you will see a decline of 23.50 points from high to low...
Pretty darn close to the current decline of 23.25.

  Finally, your protective stop will be placed at 32.10 (26.75 X 20%
(leeway rule) = 5.35 + 26.75 = 32.10) from the 10/3/97 high of 992.25.
Therefore, if you subtract 32.10 from 992.25 you get a level of 960.15 on
the SP Z7.  Thus any declines below this level would induce a sale of your
new long positions.  If this should occur, please reread the post of
10/7/97 to find my analysis for the next larger symmetrical wave structure.

Hope this helps,
John Boggio

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\sysp1009.gif"

For recent commentary and more informations regarding SymWave, please go to:

Commentary:  http://www.realtraders.com/boggio/disc7_toc.htm
Info regarding SymWave:  http://www.realtraders.com/boggio/boggiobio.htm

Thank you.From ???@??? Thu Oct 09 08:58:20 1997