MKT Symmetry SP Z7 Short Term 10/9/97

John B. wrote:
  "Two days ago (10/7/97), I wrote a post titled, "MKT: AMOSS Signal &
Symmetry 10/7/97", in which I agreed with Ron McEwan's forecast for a
short
lived down turn, and in my post I gave my symmetrical interpretations as
where I expect the market find support.  Subsequently, the market did
pullback and on a short term basis, we NOW HAVE AN EARLY ENTRY BUY
SIGNAL,
in the SP Z7  (I do not know if Ron's work concurs with this new
analysis)."

This brings up the very impotant concept of not depending on one tool
when trading. A weakness of the AMOSS is its inability to project prices.
It is tool for timing enrtry and exits. The revesal of the market today
was not indicated by the AMOSS. I had expected this to be a short term
move more on the action of the bond markets. The AMOSS can help you
decide when to pull the trigger. The SymWave will tell what target you
should be shooting at.

Thanks
Ron McEwan