Re: STOCKS

        Hi J.D.

        You wrote:
>This forum spends allot of time discussing formulas, results of back
testing, how to >program etc. Most of us are not programmers or want to be.
There is no reason to be >concerned with it as there is so much already
available in many software programs.

         This is true at times, but there is a lot of good people here doing
good work.  Remember the programs and formulas you use probably began life in
a similar manor, with an idea, a formula and lots of back testing.

>I hope there is more "how to trade" the market exchanges using standard
indicators we >can all relate to.

          So do I, but the best way for you to encourage it is to post your
favorite indicator(s) and ask for a responce.  The fellows with the "Triple
Whammy Double EZ indicator crossing over the Wave Crash & Flop Index" will
often respond with a confirmation or rebutal that will improve both parties
(and hopefully the rest of us) trading.

                                         Good luck and good trading,
                                                   Ray Raffurty