STOCKS -Reply

>>> "Steven C. Walker" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxx> 10/05/97 01:49am >>>
All three equity markets (DJ,SPX, and NASDQ) are at or above their
upper Bollinger Band limits.  The NASDQ is the most over extended.
Monday, Oct 6 is a Time Day for the NASDQ so I am looking for it to turn
down.  ORCL seems to be a likely candidate to play the turn.  It is a
NASDQ stock and has been weak of late.  It completed a Cooper
Slingshot short pattern Friday.  I would look to go short ORCL at 35.375.
It closed Friday at 36.875.

Let's see how this works out.

ORCL did not hit my short sell target today.  Tomorrow is a Time Day -1
for the NASDQ but I did not identify a good prospect from my data base.
Will stay on the side.