GEN: Stiring the Walt

Hi Guys,

Since I trade for a living most of the posts I read are kind of light
weight for me, like people asking over and over again if this or that
get rich quick book or system or software or seminar is worthwile.  The
answer is always no.  Walt on other hand makes alot of informative
posts. Those that do not teach me something at least get me thinking.
Please do not discourage the degree of his participation.  If you have
something better to contribute, then make the post.  Especially if it
has to do with equities, or the cash indexes.  I don't do futures.

Thank you,

James