RE: FUTR GEN: CIS TGR Posts

Dear Rt's , Walt,

As a "student" of Master Tsu (The Art of War) and eastern philosophy in general (in particular it's application to business and TRADING) I found this discussion a particularly good insight in to the psychology of different market players. For those who were confused by the symbolism, perhaps an introductory reading on the imagery in the I Ching would help (useful for real-life, not just deciphering Walt's post ;))

I loved this discussion and would like to see more of it.....my 0.02 worth anyway.

Thanks for tolerating my comments.

Cheers
Zaheer

Walt wrote

My apologies if these posts were found unacceptable to a few of our
list. It is certainly not my intention to have anyone dismiss the
validity of this forum due to my frivolity.

Once again, it would seem that I have stepped on some conventional
toes here.....

<snip>

Walt Downs
CIS Trading