fut: Mini SNP

Greetings!

We'll, this may come as a shocker, but I did my first SnP trade today.
Yet, not the SnP you have all come to know and love (fear), but the new

I thought I'd try my hat at it. Bought at 968 and sold at 970. We'll,
that was fun. A quick $100 to "buy nails for my front fence" as Tom put
it. :)

Anyway, since the mini is out now and traders like myself who really
don't want to deal with the big brother can now play with this
commission eater little guy, I've been watching it more closely.

Since I was looking to enter today intraday, I ran the Formation calc
and was delighted with what Level 1 had for support for 9/22 (today).

It is attached.

I'm really looking forward to the end of this weeks SnP action.
Resistance calcs are at the website in case you just dropped in and
didn't know.

cheers!
:)
rick

PS: You HOG traders best be looking to go UP tomorrow. The piggie
complex should be finding good support very close to its lows today.

--
FutureSoft Publishing - The Trading Calculators (TTC)
Market Forecast Of The Week - >>>>> http://FSoftPublishing.com <<<<<

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\snp.gif"