FUTR GEN: CIS TGR Posts

RT'ers

My apologies if these posts were found unacceptable to a few of our
list. It is certainly not my intention to have anyone dismiss the
validity of this forum due to my frivolity.

Once again, it would seem that I have stepped on some conventional
toes here.....

Perhaps in my effort to present information in an entertaining as well
as informative format, I have somehow failed to present to the
general RT viewer the credibility of these ideas in trading.

If people would prefer that I refer to "commercials" and "Large spec"
as exactly that, and to present the information to this forum in
a more academic fashion, I am certainly willing to do that.

Walt Downs
CIS Trading

Walt Downs
CIS Trading