DAY TRADE Question

I have been moving IRA money in funds ( esp RYDEX ) because I cant do
options/futures with them.

Does anyone have a way to trade INTRADAY  with funds in IRA's?

Also - Thanks to WAlt, Rick, Norman, Bob, etc etc - --  I learn
something usefull
from all of you, and MUCH prefer a little heat now and then to "Stir the
Pot".
If we were not strong willed and opinionated we could not trade
effectively.

My .02

rcb
--
   We create our society every time we interact with someone.
	What kind of society did you create today?