Re: Walt's Coffee. 1 CREAM 1 Sugar

telerate wrote:
> you primarily get your daily fundamental news?  When I trade, I always
> have FWN running at the same time as the real time quote feed.  (FWN has
> saved my butt more than once.)
>
> Thanks for your time!
>
> Regards,
> Ryan Garrett

Ryan,

While I trade primarily on a technical basis, you can bet that I
don't do it in a "blind" manner. Would I hold beans over night
on a wendsday, over the last few months? NO WAY :)

I always try to keep a watchfull eye on reports and seasonals
and I won't trade against them, or if I DO, it will be options
only :)

Walt