Tom DeMark -Reply

I first learned of TD's sequential method more than three years ago, long
before he popularized it with his book and barrage of mag articles and
software.  I too was exited by the prospect of identifying turning point
highs and lows.  I traded the pattern with large cap stocks for two years
before abandoning it.  My main problem is that it kept me on the wrong
side of the market.  In other words, I was constantly going short in a bull
market.  I now believe that it is much easier to be on the right side of the
market in a stock going the right direction....... forget about turning points.

>>> "John L. Bishop" <jlbishop@xxxxxxxx> 09/16/97 08:38am >>>
Hi Guys,

What does anyone familiar with his "sequential" method have to say
about
this?  I have been investigating it for a couple of days now, and it
looks promising.........but I would be interested in talking to people
that have used it in the "real" world.

John

jlbishop@xxxxxxxx