Re: Tom DeMark -Reply

Steven C. Walker wrote:

> I first learned of TD's sequential method more than three years ago, long
> before he popularized it

NW: Three years ago Sequential was popularized? Gee, I learned
Sequential from Larry Williams back in 1979. That was  LW's current
system of the
month and he did a nationwide sweep for $3,000 per person. I figured
it that Sequential made LW over  $1 Million in about one month, by
selling it.

Remeninsciently,

Norman

 with his book and barrage of mag articles and