fut:Saga Of Feeder Cattle

Greetings!

How nice it is for Nov Feeder Cattle to oblige us as we come to our
Fdate in this market.

It appears to have hit solid resistance (for the time being) at 82.70.
This is close enough to our Level 2 resistance level on the TTC
Formation calculator. (see attached)

The bias is has turned up (for now). Note that the prices on the
Forecast page is for October Feeder Cattle. We we're expecting TOP
resistance for 9/18 at 82.07. For 9/15 (yesterday) this is would be
slightly lower (up slope) and would agree with the top made at 81.95
(Oct).

Market is heading down today. I'll look for a bottom pivot to enter long
at support come our Fdate (while the bias remains up).

cheers!
:)
rick

--
** Market Forecast Of The Week **  http://FSoftPublishing.com

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\feeder.gif"