FUTR: Heating Oil

Hi,

I'm really new to the futures area.  I'm trying to use my basic tech
skills that I use on stocks to futures.  I've been paper trading heating
oil, it looks like it was in a trading range, then busted through the
support level.  Now it looks like its trying to come back up,  but the
price momentum doesn't look like its going up.  The volume looks like
avg.

Does anyone know the lifetime low and high for heating oil?  Are there
any other areas should I be looking at, that my help with trying to see
where it might go(down/up)?

Would you buy an option now or wait?  If so, what month?