Fixed Ratio Money Management

         Lately I have got a lot of mail from a company named Rumery &
Lehman.  They have some kind of money management tool using the Fixed Ratio
management formula.  It is used to increase profits in any system.  I would
like if possible for someone who has an idea of what Fixed Ratio is to
possibly explain it a little, if it can be done without giving away their
idea!  Does anyone think it is worth what they are asking for it $1200?  Any
information about it would be very helpful.
                                 Thank You,
                                 Phil
                                 rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx