RE: The Sky will drop about 5%

Your question was well received. There are two primary strategies that I will
be employing for this scenario. I will try to be helpful without giving away
the store until we have fully implemented and executed our strategy. The first
strategy will be an option's based strategy. Because of the fact that the S&P
Puts are currently pricey, our first step will be to isolate the option chain
that exhibits the best values. Open interests will be a corner stone to that
piece of analysis. On the more stock specific side, I will be looking for
overvaluation, companies that have the highest probability to disappoint in
the 3rd quarter earnings season, stocks that have the highest parabolic slope
and stocks with block volume and money flow deteriorations. Once all of my
positions have been executed I will be more than happy to divulge specifics.