Re: MKT: Market TOP...

Hello to all,

    Norm predicted a blowoff in the market for 7/25- 7/28......   I  use a
technique that works very well but I have no idea why at this point, let's
just say the saying "desperation is the mother of invention" makes much sense
to me now a days...

  the prediction......today's closing , July 29,  is the exact high closing
of the S&P 's for at least the next couple of days (maybe until friday)   I
expect a drop of at least 15.00 pts .  Price may recover into next week, but
it is temporary, and the wave should continue down....how far..? How in the
hell should i know... I'm better on the turning point days then actual
measured price advances and decreases.....
  Since i do predict the 29th to be a turning point day, there is an outside
chance it could turn for a runaway high tomorrow and thursday.  So if
tomorrow's S&P's  does close higher (and that could only happen from some
spectacular news) then the next few days will also close higher...and a
market top still has yet to be seen...

shortingly ,
Bob Yost