Re: MKT - Upcoming dates

<<PJLaird,  Was your 7-26 date below a typo or does it allow you to choose
the
 25th or the 28th  ? - since the 26th is a Saturday.   RT sponsor newsletter
 picked 7-25 long ago as their EP and I have another approach that says a
minor
 EP could occur there as well.  I didn't know you could generate Saturday
turns
 with N'P' software.  Care to clarify ?>>

Sure.

It's no typo.  As mentioned in the little blurb on the chart, the time period
selected was calendar days.  Nature's Pulse has no trouble handling either
calendar or non calendar days.

I'm of the opinion that simply because us lowly humans decide to trade during
convienient hours, doesn't mean that whatever the psychological pressures on
humans are governing the markets, stop during the "off" hours.

Those that follow the astrological impact on the market don't expect the
planets to take a break on weekends.  I don't expect whatever drives the
fibonacci effect to take a break either.  I seem to get better results with
calendar days anyway.

As to the date.  I'll be waiting until Monday to see if the markets can break
away from this upside biased consolodation range.

This is my second day with Realtraders after a long absence.  This date of
7/26 was derived without any other input, and it should be pointed out that
there are future dates that look more promising than this one, having larger
"hit" numbers.

All the best.

PJLaird

 Kurt