RE: MKT - Upcoming dates

PJLaird,  Was your 7-26 date below a typo or does it allow you to choose the
25th or the 28th  ? - since the 26th is a Saturday.   RT sponsor newsletter
picked 7-25 long ago as their EP and I have another approach that says a minor
EP could occur there as well.  I didn't know you could generate Saturday turns
with N'P' software.  Care to clarify ?
Kurt
Sunnen@xxxxxxx