Re: FUT:S&P Premium

TOM142@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you all very much for explaining this subject to me. I learned a lot
> from all your posts. Some of you mentioned the site "programtrader.com". I
> looked through there and everything looks very impressive although their
> service is quite expensive.

I think it would be worth your while, IF YOU, know what you are doing,
and are strong enough with experience and skills to weed out the
improbable.  The service when I subscribed to it, give a view of the
market in probable outcomes based on the current pattern, continuing
this way or that.  To me this is where I learned that past history ain't
neccessarily prelude to a certain outcome.. The service also provides,
based on past patterns, when turning points are likely to occure..  When
they are right it is helpful.  But when the market decides its not going
to trade according to the "program", the scenarios are just dead off the
mark.  If you have little experience in day trading and this is a
service for day traders... put your money else where.

You can call them during the day for hand holding and getting an
opinion... Talk to them and see just what they will provide, and find
out what you need to guage the SnP, to trade.

don