FUT:S&P Premium

Hi,

Thank you all very much for explaining this subject to me. I learned a lot
from all your posts. Some of you mentioned the site "programtrader.com". I
looked through there and everything looks very impressive although their
service is quite expensive. I know, you get what you pay for but not always.
This is why I would like to ask if anybody has any experience with their
(paid) service or their seminars. Does or did it help you in daytrading the
S&P or NYFE?

Thanks,
Thomas