FW: GOLD: outlook

Below I repost my RT letter from 2-13 one day after a significant low.  I
called at that time for a rally into the 360's into March which is exactly
what we had.  Then (in same 2-97 post) I called for the market to fall apart
again by April with a downmove into summer under 320.  As shown below this is
again exactly what followed the March high in the 360's - we then fell to 315
in July and the foreign currencies continued to fall apart as predicted.
Since this 2-97 post it became obvious with swing targets that 315 was the
main target for the July bottom and a good medium support area like the Feb'
support.
  What next ?  I feel more of the same.  Overall lower foreign currencies
throughout most of this year still and lower metals.  After a  modest gold
rally into the 330's to 340's we should retest the 315 to 320 area over the
next few months.  Once under 310 to 314 we should be set up for a test of the
280 to 300 critical 18 year support zone.--  The reasons continue to be based
partly on the EMU process.  This has been a clear year of long term
forecasting in these markets.  I'll elaborate more on a later post.
Kurt
Sunnen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx