Re: FW: GOLD: outlook

Intel55@xxxxxxx wrote:

> <<  I have Indian manuscripts hundreds of years
>  old telling how to trade gold which says that the Sun and Leo rule Gold. >>
>
> this was the part that made me laugh the most!!!!!!!!! uh huh ok then... if
> it works for you then........     Hey I got shorter today. They were just
> shaking out the weak long these last few days, blew it up a lil today for a
> run to the the lows. So much for the starts. You see open interest droppped
> off these last few days, longs getting out. Gold sucks , it will suck no
> matter what Leo and his friends say..........If you stay long you are just
> going to get killed like those dumb ole injuns weho thought they knew how to
> trade gold. Sold more calls today and already making the cash. I have a CQG
> machine that says...hey Mr. Trader look at me and see down open interest,
> falied high and low up volume.short me mr trader short me till the sun don't
> shine.....All I did was walk out of the S&P 500 pit and look at it for ohhhh
> 2 minutes and it said short me ......and my name wasn't even Leo!!!!!

Dear Intell,
   LOL!! Yep, I am laughing too, because so far Gold made a low and
has rallied right on schedule as I told you it would. You obviously
are making money on call option premium erosion and not on being
right on the gold market. It's hillarious. Oh, by the way, I am long
silver and used today's spike rally to sell half of my position at
$4.435, just .015 from the high tick. I also plan to stand ready to
buy against the recent lows. Gee, it if goes down I will be happy
because
I can buy back my position for lower prices and if it goes up I make
more
money. Oh my, the laughter is starting to hurt. I better stop now before
I hurt myself from laughing so hard.

Co(s)mically,

Norman

P.S. Why are you bothering with gold, not making enough money trading in
the S&P pit? How do you get your CQG machine into the S&P Pit? Does
it fit in your yout trading jacket? Is that a cel phone, sat, or FM
feed?
It sure is amazing how small they can make these sophisticated machines
these days.