RE: Elliott Wave and Time

Chris brings up a very common problem with lot's of traders.

..........trying to follow someone elses interpretations of the markets to the
letter and assuming that if one could do it...they themselves would have a
better interpretation of where the markets are going.  I found that my own
trading took a turn for the better when I decided to take from anyone else
only that which I could myself use to make money...If the information did not
help me (I am not saying that it might not be valuable to someone else)...then
I disregard it or continue studying it until I could use it to make money.
Chris has mentioned two well respected market gurus.  I believe Glen Neely
also looks at time of corrective waves to meet or exceed time of impulse wave
that it is correcting(maybe these differing opinions tell us to disregard this
area unless we can use it to make $).....I use elliott wave in my trading, but
pretty much only the part that helps me to make $....The first question that I
ask myself...Are we in a corrective or impulsive wave...IF I can answer that
question...then I have a choice as to how I will
trade that particular market...

Hope this helps......Tom Stein  comfut@xxxxxxx